Apparently, there is a group of celebrities who are taking the opportunity to share their personal items and donating them to sell on eBay for charity. In this move, the opportunity to get online and give your best bid to try and earn a spot in history by owning that special item from actors like Brad Pitt, Christine Aguilera, Jeff Bridges, and others. Think how ecstatic eBay was when this was proposed and announced.
Here is a clear example of what you can do as well. While you may not be a celebrity or even a member of the Pawn Star crew, you can do exactly the same thing they are doing by selling your unwanted item in eBay. Even more convenient is the chance to go to your Boca Raton pawn shop to check out just how easy it is to sell on eBay. Literally, millions have taken the time to seek out the experience and reap the rewards for taking the initiative to do so.
If you happen to be a fan of these actors, what better way to celebrate your first sell by following their lead. Grab your unwanted item that has some value to earn your reward. Get cash for your efforts and enjoy the feeling of ridding yourself of all those unused “things” and making room in your garage for more of what you really desire to own. Finding the excitement of watching the bids go up and up are just part of the fun that can be expected.
- eBay Launches Celebrity Auction House for Charity (mashable.com)
- eBay Celebrity Launches; Sports Stars Signed On (sportscollectorsdaily.com)
- Pawn shops use e-bay to help you! (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- Pawnshops and eBay go Hand-in-Hand (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- Free eBay Coupon Codes – How to Use Them (tfollowers.com)
- Free eBay Seller Webinar – “10 Quick Financial Tips to Get On Track BEFORE Year-End” (prnewswire.com)