How far would you go to pawn something you think is valuable, or at least of some value? What would you pawn if you owned animals instead of gold or valuable jewelry? Now there is a new series called “Cajun Pawn Stars” that just might fill your hankering for some real crazy pawn shop action. The series just began on January 8th and is claimed to be a huge hit. Donkeys, cows, and who knows what else will appear on this show. But, how far is too far when it comes to reality shows?
There is probably someone out there who just might think that it is perfectly alright to throw a rope on old Betsy and haul her prime cuts down to the local pawn shop. Please, please reconsider for your own psychological sake. Doing this may permanently scar the minds of those who actually witness this bovine blunder. Anyway, I hope that this show is all it is designed to be; an entertainment piece for those who need a break from the seriousness of the world.
- Cow Tales: He saw my hat and hollered at me to come a-runnin’ (tammybruce.com)
- “Two Cow” Economy (gintai.wordpress.com)
- How About The Chumlee Phenomenom (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- Owning Finer Things May Not Require Wealth (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- PLACES: Pawn Stars Pawn Shop (meltodayi.wordpress.com)