The Occupy Movement that has swept the country in recent months has shed a whole new light on the kind of people who seem to find a need to display a certain attitude and appearance, generally speaking. It appears as though many of the “occupiers” are from a younger generation that have little interest in pursuing a more formal approach to life. As an example, their dress was commonly very loose and comfortable looking attire. A great deal of people were passionate about what they thought should be important to the rest of the nation.
This is not a demeaning mention of this group, simply an observation. One might wonder what their aspirations are and do they see the world in a practical way or in some dream state that hosts fantasies of what they would like to see the world change into on their behalf. It is unclear as to what exactly their position is or what they would see as the right direction for the country to take. By all accounts from news reports, they came across as being in a state of need, being unemployed and need to sell jewelry or gold items, if they had any, to a pawn shop or pawn broker, or needing guidance for where to proceed from this point in their lives.
With the pawn industry doing so well, this could very well be an avenue for employment for some; and that is not a bad thing. Obtaining a job in any field these days seems to be quite an accomplishment. So, why not a representative at a pawn shop. Whether in New York, Boca Raton, Florida, or even Dallas, Texas, there is sure to be an employment opportunity from which they can benefit.
- Five Things You Should Know About Pawn Shops (lockergnome.com)
- Buying or Selling Iphones or Ipods (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- What a deal on jewelry at your local pawn shop! (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- How’s that e-bay working at your local pawn shop? (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- Pawn Shops for the (Formerly) Rich (blogs.wsj.com)
- Soldier Pawns Purple Heart To Pay For Christmas (huffingtonpost.com)
- Down Payment Assistance for Mortgages Now Available Online From Internet Pawn — the 1st Exclusively Online Pawn Shop in the USA (prweb.com)
- Need cash? Pawn shops edge into mainstream (msnbc.msn.com)
What is it with Chumlee, Corey, and Rick of Pawn Stars? Seeing how they seemingly love each other and still show so much animosity is quite a feat. While there is plenty of the entertainment included for each episode, there is still the actual business that does not get enough of the attention for some viewers. Thankfully, the humor and sarcasm provide enough filler to keep the interest and attention on the show.
So, what is it about the whole pawn shop industry that becomes appealing just because of some reality television spin on the industry? Some have commented that a little concern is warranted about scaring off potential customers who don’t typically frequent pawn shops. On the contrary according to Emmett Murphy, Public Relations of the National Pawnbrokers Association. He has publicly stated that the reality television show, Pawn Stars, has given a boost to the pawnbroker industry. Not only has the industry seen tremendous growth in the past 12 months, but it has developed some diverse means for producing additional revenue. One of the most popular in this day and age for the Boca Raton pawn shops is the loaning element.
People of all walks of life are utilizing the opportunity to get loans on their personal items during these difficult and challenging economic times. Now, this is a true blessing to so many of those struggling. Typically, when times are much more fruitful, it is easier to feel as though discretionary spending is justified and not considered a strain on the budget. Fortunately, this decision to spend in good economic times has paid off in a big way for some when they later need cash to manage their personal affairs and augment their strained bank account.
What has become a booming business, pawning personal items for cash as a loan, breathes life into pawn brokers and availed anyone in need to get much needed cash in a very short amount of time. No matter what your opinion of pawn shops or the Pawn Stars reality television show, a tangible purpose exists that millions across the country find beneficial during tough financial times.
- Pawn Stars Hero Chumlee Reports Corey Lost 30 Pounds! (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- You will be Amazed at Pawn Shop Inventory (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- Pawn Shops have what holiday shoppers need! (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- What is it About Pawn Stars? (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)
- Pawn Star Rick’s Book – License To Pawn (bocaratonpawn.wordpress.com)